Thursday, July 10, 2008

7.10

It's been a few days since my last post, I'm horrible at uploading my pics everyday, sorry! Work has also been insanely busy and my nights have been consumed with finishing Eclipse. Now you all know an incredibly nerdy fact about me that is my love for The Twilight Saga, a series of teenage vampire novels. P.S. the 4th one, Breaking Dawn, is coming out August 1 and yes I will be attending the vampire prom at Barnes and Noble. Hey, at least I should get some good pics out of it.

Ok, so on to the clothes. I saw this post yesterday on Lulu's blog and tried to make it 1) more me, which is a little more simplified and 2) more office appropriate. I can't believe how many compliments I got on the color, but I also heard a lot of "so where's the interview?" Hmmm.


Anthropologie shirt, Target belt, American Apparel skirt, Nine West shoes

No comments: