Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hot ladies in skimpy suits....you know, for art






So there is an exciting exhibition going on at the Met now, and I thought it would be a perfect time to showcase it since The Dark Knight has just opened, not to mention The Watchmen is coming out soon. Most generally speaking, the exhibit details how comic books and super heroes have influenced and shaped fashion. Some pieces shown are a little more ready-to-wear than others. And since lately I've been stuck in Lily of France lingerie world, I've chosen to focus on the Batman/Catwoman dominatrix characters that I can so closely relate with (wink* wink*). I am also looking forward to seeing The Watchmen and meeting this woman in the, excuse me for saying, but fierce get-up. Maybe this should  be my next sewing project.

1 comment:

Amy said...

a blog entry that touches on lingerie AND a comic? hot. what is wrong w/ me. i am guessing...a lot.

xoxo,
amy