Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Outside my comfort zone

Work has been pretty hectic lately, so I thought I would treat myself to this slutty little number below. I have to say that the next time you find yourself bored and in need of some fun, light-hearted reading, that you check out the reviews on this "dress" here. I'm still laughing at the one from Maria, dated June 25, and it's a wee bit too explicit to just copy and paste. Obviously I will be sporting this as a pencil skirt or tube top avec jeans. It is pretty hot all by itself though, maybe I can clean the house in it next time I'm home alone...with the shades up!



I'm also debating whether to keep these shoes from Forever 21. They are super rad, and super cheap. The heel is what caught my eye, and they are only 2.5 inches tall. I figure it's a neat way to dress up my uniform of gray tees and skinny jeans.


Here's one of my new favorite bloggers whose pulled them off beautifully.

2 comments:

Leonardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
audry said...

keep the shoes.