Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Going to LA


I'm finally going on my first television shoot in Los Angeles. Big deal for me! First order of business is taking a picture of Dana and her Rubik's cube in front of the Hollywood sign. And the second order of business is to see if I can get a tour of the American Apparel factory. And I suppose the third order of business is business, since after all I am there on their dime. I hope to spend some free time thrifting, so if anyone has some pointers or favorite places they'd like to share with me, please do! 

3 comments:

Kim Hall said...

You'll need to go to Shareen Downtown or at least their new Venice location.

yiqin; said...

Wow, I wish I can get to go to LA as well! It's been so long since Ive even been out of the country..

audry said...

I'm so jealous! And happy for you!!!! And so jealous!!!
What exactly are you doing??