Monday, September 1, 2008

When on a budget


I am on a SERIOUS, and regulated, budget. So now I am figuring out a few must-have things for fall that can bring my basics to life for this season. First, lace tights! These are everywhere, and I imagine they have trickled down to Target by now, which is where I plan to pick up a pair. Second, a few statement accessories that I can always find at Forever 21. Third, a pair of oxford pumps. They are classic, and you can wear them with skirts, dresses, jeans, you name it. The ones seen here are from Target. Fourth, a tube of red lipstick. I have a few different shades, but definitely haven't found just the right red. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. And lastly, my splurge item, which I believe is like 30 bucks, is this American Apparel black scoop dress. This dress makes me very excited. It's sexy, sleek, and can be dressed up or down. I plan to pair it with a few XXI chains, and maybe a thin black belt.

1 comment:

audry said...

Hey! I have that dress from American Apparel! You MUST get it. Just putting it on makes you feel sexy!! Get it.