Monday, December 8, 2008

What I'm wearing today 12.8




American Apparel raglan, Ann Taylor Loft trousers, Urban Outfitters belt, H&M scarf, Superga sneakers, Banana Republic trench

So it's been about a hundred thousand bazillion years since my last outfit post but I've been feeling poo poo (a medical and scientific diagnosis) about everything clothing related lately. And today I feel a little less poo poo. And I've been wanting to debut the trench! It's about a year old and since I didn't blog a year ago, now's the perfect time for it to come out and play. The weather here is nuts. Thirty-five in the mornings some days and 70 in the afternoons. So I'm all for the light layers. And I have Lily Van der Woodsen to thank for the heather grey and khaki color combo, although she pulls it off far more flawlessly and polished. I'm so ready for Gossip Girl tonight!