Thursday, January 8, 2009

Me, my new shoes, and my messy room.


Banana Republic dress, Old Navy jacket, JCrew pumps, UO bracelet

Oh my gosh, I've been trying to upload photos all day! Finally! Pardon the mess, I had just come home from the airport the day before. So anyways, here's an outfit from a few days ago (hard to see here, I have NO space to take full body photos!). Went out to our favorite Italian place for my hubby's birthday (Bellini's, if anyone lives in Dallas). And ta-da! New cheetah pumps from JCrew! Santa (aka mama) got them for me for Christmas. I know this is a terrible photograph but I was too excited to capture them. More to come later.

My new years resolution is to take better photos, but part of me likes this crummy, poorly outlined, low-budget style photography. We'll see. Happy new year! And thanks for the lovely comments! They really mean a lot to me.

1 comment:

jaime said...

awww so beautiful!