Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inspiration: Catherine Deneuve





Actress, Yves Saint Laurent's muse, epitome of Parisian chic, one of the most beautiful women ever (in my opinion :)

I had a great day today, despite the icky weather. Slept in, went to the gym, test drove a sweet car. Then hung out with a friend the entire afternoon/evening. We strolled Barneys – touching everything, had dessert and cappuccino at La Duni (yum), read aloud practically every card at The Paper Source and made friends with the girls at the Nasher Sculpture store and got invited to an art opening! I also had a lovely dinner at La Cubanita (for any of your Dallasite readers), I would definitely recommend it. I've been craving Cuban food after the Hemingway I've been reading lately. I'm working on a Hemingway pedigree post to come soon too!

No comments: