Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tacos+ babies



After piano this morning I met my friend Jill for breakfast at my new favorite breakfast spot in Dallas. We discovered that we're both quick to label things"the most awesome place ever" but that's just fine because for right now, Taco Joint is it. When she said "it's the most Austin-y place in Dallas" I was quick to roll my eyes and think yeah right, but it was pretty freaking adorable.

Once we settled in to our vintage diner set table and chairs with our coffee and 4-pound breakfast burrito it was on to people watching. There were SO many cute young couples with babies. One especially inspired that little collage up top there. That is pretty well exactly what she was wearing, She was so cute. She had a little pixie hair cut and a baby on her hip, naturally.

No comments: