Friday, May 15, 2009

A blog of a blog





I know it's been decades since my last post, but seriously work has been hellish. Late nights, take out, and no gym makes for a sad and fat girl. But as of this coming Monday it should be all over and I can get back to squash and piano and other fun things.

So I stumbled into this blog from some other blog and I love it. So I wanted to share it. I know you're tired of me and my striped shirt pics, but trust me I've omitted like 200 shots that I wanted to post every day. And finally, the last pic of the chicks in the black dresses is there because the LBD has been on my mind, and not in my closet, so I'd love to find one at some point.

This Sunday @ HOB:
One other thing, for my Dallas girls. I'm not sure what it looks like now, but Club Monaco is closing at Northpark and was having a sick sale. 50% off everything and most things were already reduced by half. So I got a sweet wide snake belt and you guessed it, a striped tee (for $7)!

No comments: