Monday, May 18, 2009

Give someone a Strawberry Hug today


To celebrate the end of a crazy week, and waking up early to go to the gym today, I decided to reward myself with donuts. Not just any donuts, Yummy Donuts. I pass by this place on my way to Junior League meetings, and noticed how adorable the logo and the awning was (so it must be delicous!). I've been meaning to check it out for a while but always felt like I needed a reason. Like a birthday or a friend being in town. But today I just decided I can eat a donut just because, and convinced a friend to do the same. For some reason there's less guilt when you eat a donut with someone (well not just one of course).

First of all the decor is so cute. Really simple and modern and adorable. But the moment that Strawberry Hug touched my lips I was transported to that scene in Marie Antoinette where she was eating the cakes and sweets and life couldn't be any better. So go check it out! It's at Lovers & the Tollway.

1 comment:

MKH said...

I can't believe you went without me, but I will definitely be trying it soon!