Saturday, June 13, 2009

On off on off 4 Louis V

Takasha Murakami for Louis Vuitton
Oh the ubiquitous monogrammed LV. I love it. I hate it. Then I love it all over again. I just can't wait for it to not be so 'in.' Or at least not be so everywhere. Because it is quite a lovely bag. It's rock/glam/prep all rolled into one. The one I'm talking about specifically is the Speedy, and more specifically the Speedy 25. The speedy was created in 1932 for champagne vintners to transport bottles. And today...blackberries, lip gloss, bubble gum, floss, and trashy pocket novels.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Cute vid. I love the part where she bursts out of the trunk with various plants and animals, and when the boy gives her a confused look, she answers with a coy smile that at once seems to communicate "Oh, I was just transported here through time after being eaten by a small koala-like creature that I tried to hug on the street." Because he seems pretty satisfied with that explanation.