Friday, November 13, 2009

I like hot chocolate and snuggles


Banana Republic

There aren't many places around where I'm working right now to walk outside. So that leaves me with the Galleria mall. I was headed there to cash in a gap gift card (and I got a super sexy new pair of jeans from their new premium line). But I digress. I always park at Banana at the Galleria and walk through it to get to the mall. And on my way out I spied the cutest toggle coat in the world. So scratch my old toggle post, I think this one takes the cake. And when I was in Michigan about a month ago, my mom got me a knit hat just like the girl in the picture there, from Anthropologie. Unfortunately the weather in Dallas is 75 and sunny. But I did get lots of wear in Michigan. I can't wait for it to get cold here!

1 comment:

audry said...

I LOOOOVE this! Buy it! You NEED it.