Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't cuss and point at me



My days and weeks have been incredibly full and delightful and I think the year may end up okay after all. Especially now that I've seen Wes Anderson's adaptation of Roald Dahl's Fantastic Mr. Fox. Roald Dahl books were so much a part of my childhood, and I'm so happy that they're just alive today as they were when I was young. I can't wait to share them with my children one day. This was one of those movies that when you sit down and see the very first few shots, you just know that you have to savor each moment because it won't last long (especially considering it's stop motion animation). The art direction was of course superb. And I got a kick out of the Fantastic Mr. Fox's wardrobe looking just like Wes'. Yes, we're on a first name basis.

No comments: