Sunday, December 13, 2009

My favorite vintage find



Coat: vintage, brooch: grandma's, sweater: J Crew; jeans: Gap; boots: Frye, jewels: grandma's + my own

A couple weeks ago I bought vintage on ebay for the first time. It was really scary because you can't touch it or try it on or anything, so it's hard to tell how quality it is. This is a 60s swing coat. And I forgot to photograph it from the back, but it's really cool because it only belts in the front and then swings in the back. And it feels like the good fur/hair, not the cheap stuffed animal looking stuff.

I debuted it last night for the first time at The Art Conspiracy in Dallas. We had a lot of fun but stayed WAY too long, but it was all worth it when we ended up at Metro Diner scarfing down eggs, bacon AND sausage, pancakes, and coffee. YUMMMM.

Oh yeah, I wanted to share the shop on ebay I got it from. I love them.

2 comments:

audry said...

love love love

Jill said...

this is seriously gorge. sad i missed a fun night! muah!