Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's time


While I've thoroughly enjoyed the last few months of sitting on the couch, looking for jobs and feeling sorry for myself, I am happy to announce that I got a job and start in a couple weeks, on March 1st. So now that I have the next two weeks, well a little less, I know I need to savor these days. This is why I'm going to try and take myself on a date everyday until March 1st. I want to do and see things in town that I've always said I would do and see.

Things on the list already are: going to the art museum and standing in front of each piece for an hour (okay not really, but soaking it all in!), going to a tasting at the local cheese shop, getting a glass of wine on a patio and reading my book, and getting a cocktail at the Joule hotel. I'll try to document as much as I can! I feel like my life just got a reboot. Feels good!

No comments: