Sunday, February 21, 2010

The LOVE thing

Agyness Deyn, Alessandra Ambrosio, Dree Hemingway, Jeneil Williams, Kasia Struss, Lindsey Wixson, Pixie Geldof and Rasa Zukauskaite all dressed in Prada

Well so far I've been bad about posting my dates with myself and various excursions. Since my Chinese food + art date, here's a couple things I've done. I went on a bubble tea date with my friend to Boba Latte in Richardson and had my usual hot milk tea with pearls. Friday night was wonderful because I celebrated getting my new job at the Joule hotel downtown with a few friends. And Saturday night was one of my best friend's birthday parties. It was a sweet little cocktail party full of spectular hors d'oeuvres and wine and of course wonderful and amazing people. I apologize for being so horrible at taking photos. I bring my camera but get too caught up and forget to document. I am working on this. One week until the new job starts!

No comments: