Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rebirth

I'm back from taking a good long break from blogging. I wasn't sure if I'd ever return, if I ever had anything valuable to say, but who cares anyway right? It's fun and I miss it, and it doesn't matter if I do have anything valuable to say because this blog's just for giggles.

I thought it fitting to make my first rebirth post about a fantastic new exhibit of emerging photographers at the MoMa's new show. Oh how I wished I lived in NYC. I would live at the museums.

So here are a few highlights:

Alex Prager, American, born 1979
Alex Prager
Elad Lassry, Israeli, born 1977
Elad Lassry, Israeli, born 1977
Elad Lassry, Israeli, born 1977


Sadly I am still reading Scoop, even though it's merely a 300 page book. Been consumed by magazines and Glee lately.

2 comments:

Pia The Pig said...

Welcome back my maniac!!

Rebecca!?! said...

super sweeeeet photos! I love these!